Group Name: Pyrotechnics, Ice Carvers
We have been insuring all aspects of the Pyrotechnics industry since 1995. This market includes consumer fireworks (wholesale and retail), commercial display fireworks, manufacturers, indoor (close proximity), and special effects.
We insure the majority of the pyrotechnics industry in both the US and Canada, and are in the process of expanding across the globe.
In 2010 we expanded our practice to insuring the Ice Carving industry. This market includes companies in the business of doing commercial ice carving pieces for special private and commercial events as well as competitions around the US and Canada. We are the endorsed insurance broker for NICA (National Ice Carvers Association).
- Our group has been very successful with building programs for industries with complex exposures and often misunderstood by the insurance underwriting community.
- We have the ability to provide coverage for the Pyrotechnics industry globally.
- Our Pyrotechnics program is in its 14th year with Chartis Insurance Company. This has allowed us to understand the exposures, and design a program that fits the risk.
- Property Insurance: We have developed a Pyrotechnic specific property form.
- General Liability: We have developed a Pyrotechnic specific general liability form.
- Automobile: Our Pyrotechnics program includes coverage for the auto exposure, such as liability, physical damage, hired and non-owned autos (cars, trucks).
- Excess Liability: We have access to several carriers with the ability to provide limits of up to $20,000,000 in limits.
- Stock Throughput: We have developed a form that is a combination Ocean Marine and Warehouse coverage for Fireworks Stock.
- APA – American Pyrotechnics Association
- CFA – Canadian Fireworks Association
- NICA – National Ice Carvers Association